rotated text - problem solved

William Gill

Hehe, yeah, I admit it. At least sometimes. But weren't you the guy
who came up with that "kiddy porn" shit on one of my nudie pages 'bout
3-4 years back? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but whoever it was - that
qualifies.
Wasn't me. Don't even recall the incident (not that my recall is much of
a benchmark).
Anyway, I'm too old to care much anymore. Most people are
a-holes at times, -in fact probably ALL people are, so it's just a fact
of life.
I hope I never get too old to care, but I got old enough long ago not to
dwell on it.

Not to get too serious on you (since that goes against your nature). I
once had a woman work for me who was the sweetest, hardest working
person I ever had work for me, but she was far far from the sharpest
knife in the drawer. I learned more from her (especially about myself)
than from anyone. I learned to appreciate what seems patently obvious
to me, may not even produce a glimmer from someone else's perspective,
and vice versa. I try to be honest, sometimes passionate, and usually
considerate. However there are times when that approach is incompatible
with the receiver.
...she doesn't like anyone pointing-out her wrongnesses.
Unlike how the rest of us who really enjoy it.
Yeah, I _could have been_ more diplomatic, but I'm a
United Statesman and we tend to speak our minds. Furthermore, I was
right.
Maybe that's why we are so well loved globally. Especially when we are
so right, so graciously.
And look how Jukka treats some of the plebs and he's not even
an American!
The biggest problem I have with Yucca, like so many experts I have
known, is he seems to always start out by assuming the other person has
the worst possible position or comprehension. If someone's statement or
question is not absolutely precise or clear, and it could be read that
person either poorly stated their position or is totally clueless, Yucca
always chooses the latter as the baseline.

Neredbojias

Wasn't me. Don't even recall the incident (not that my recall is much
of a benchmark).

Yeah, now that the synapses have had time to work a bit, I think it was
a bloke named "Michael". Anyway - past history.
I hope I never get too old to care, but I got old enough long ago not
to dwell on it.

Well I "care" but I've come to expect it as inevitable. The situation
would dictate whether I dwelt on it or not though in either case a
little consideration would almost always limit the seriousness of any
such faux pas.
Not to get too serious on you (since that goes against your nature).
I once had a woman work for me who was the sweetest, hardest working
person I ever had work for me, but she was far far from the sharpest
knife in the drawer. I learned more from her (especially about
myself) than from anyone. I learned to appreciate what seems
patently obvious to me, may not even produce a glimmer from someone
else's perspective, and vice versa. I try to be honest, sometimes
passionate, and usually considerate. However there are times when
that approach is incompatible with the receiver.

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's not their fault, though; women just
have less cranial capacity than men.

That aside, I agree with all your salient points. And I'm surely
guilty of sometimes forgetting that what is obvious to me and seems so
may not be that way to others. However, ruminating over past times of
that kind of thing makes me better appreciate my greatness in an aura
of humility and understatement...
Unlike how the rest of us who really enjoy it.

....That was really funny. :)
Maybe that's why we are so well loved globally. Especially when we
are so right, so graciously.

Oh, it plays a part. I've been abroad, and once or twice Americans
have embarrassed _me_ thru their interaction with the natives of the
land.
The biggest problem I have with Yucca, like so many experts I have
known, is he seems to always start out by assuming the other person
has the worst possible position or comprehension. If someone's
statement or question is not absolutely precise or clear, and it
could be read that person either poorly stated their position or is
totally clueless, Yucca always chooses the latter as the baseline.

Perhaps he's a pessimist. However, regardless of the fundaments, I
think ego is really the top causal layer. I will add that Jukka
probably does have a lot to be proud of.

Lewis

In message said:
Oh, it plays a part. I've been abroad, and once or twice Americans
have embarrassed _me_ thru their interaction with the natives of the
land.

<insert random hand waving>
I. SAID. WHERE'S. THE. STARBUCKS?

Hugues

Ce cher thedarkman said:
Here it is, no thanks to the mighty code warriors

http://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/graceland_poem.html

a link at the bottom explains how I did it.

Woot, you used a bunch of fucking softwares to do something really
easy to do with only notepad... You are a FUCKING MORON, especially by
clearly not thanking most of people who take time to try to help you.

Most people there gave you the correct answer : there is nothing
difficult to put a bit of CSS inside your .html file, and it lets the
contents of your poem being still viewable by any text-only web
browser. Yeah, some people use text-only web-browsers, such as blind
ones, which have no reason NOT to read your poem....

I seriously think that your are more blind than these,
not to see this evidence..

The link to the image is just the most stupid way to do what you wanted..

Go see the bottom of my killfile -> EOT for me.