rotating an image

mark | r

is there any dhtml that will allow me to rotate an image 60 degrees in an
animated fashion. i know i could use an animated gif but i really want a
coded version (the image will be a 50k jpeg

mark

mark | r

is there any dhtml that will allow me to rotate an image 60 degrees in
an
Nice trick. But not what the OP wants. I believe he's asking to physical
change the appearance of the image from a flat image to that of an angled
appearance as if looking at it from other than directly on.

nope the script does what i want, only its a little code intensive as it
uses loads of divs and crops out each pixel of the image in order to change
its position, which for a 300x250 px image is a massive task and not really
what im after

ah well...

thanks

mark

Mark Parnell

Richard said:
"Rotate" an image has a few different meanings. It was not clear what
you were looking for.
If the script is to complicated, it might be easier doing it with an
animated gif.

Or not doing it at all - moving images etc just detract from the content -
expecially an image that large (300x250px). If you *must* rotate it, I
suggest you just do it the once - don't let it keep rotating forever.