Rotating Circle text

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by mistral, Jun 9, 2006.

  1. mistral

    mistral Guest

    I want place custom text rotating around analogue clock.
    Here is javascript that is clise to my task:

    http://javascript.internet.com/time-date/mousetrailclock.html

    But it have a few unnecessary features which is difficult to alter.

    i want:
    1. replace week/year/days in external circle with my custom text: 'My
    custom text'
    2. I want to reduce a little rotation speed of this text. (no mouse
    reaction speed)
    3. I do not need mouse trail effect at all, i want fix clock in
    required place.

    There is another script, but it have no rotating text wheel around
    clock:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex6/analog.htm

    Which from this scripts is more easy to adjust for my task and could
    someone show me exact code?

    Thanks.
    mistral, Jun 9, 2006

  2. mistral

    Robert Guest

    Robert, Jun 9, 2006

  3. mistral

    mistral Guest

    Robert пиÑал(а):

    mistral wrote:
    I want place custom text rotating around analogue clock.
    Here is javascript that is clise to my task:

    http://javascript.internet.com/time-date/mousetrailclock.html

    > Just a comment that this example does not work in my Firefox (v1.5).

    Did you know such script that works on most browsers? (IE, NS ,Firefox)
    mistral, Jun 9, 2006