Rotating text in chat?

Ray

Hello I have a website and it contains free and paying chat room. I was
wondering if its possible or is a program that can inset rotated text into
the chat rooms? I know this is considered spam, but its my site and I do
have allot of free chaters, I was looking to offer this as a way of
advertising for my sponsers. It would need to work outside the current chat
software that is runnin.But work on all ten chat rooms. I would like the
rotated text to be linkable and be limited to word or char count. Is this
possible? Does anyone know where i can get something like this? Searches on
the web show up as how to combat spam. Like i said i own this site and would
only want this for true advertising purposes. Thanks Ray

ByteCoder

Ray said:
Hello I have a website and it contains free and paying chat room. I
was wondering if its possible or is a program that can inset rotated
text into the chat rooms? I know this is considered spam, but its my
site and I do have allot of free chaters, I was looking to offer this
as a way of advertising for my sponsers. It would need to work outside
the current chat software that is runnin.But work on all ten chat
rooms. I would like the rotated text to be linkable and be limited to
word or char count. Is this possible? Does anyone know where i can get
something like this? Searches on the web show up as how to combat
spam. Like i said i own this site and would only want this for true
advertising purposes. Thanks Ray

Could you program a bot and put it in each non-paying room (I assume)?

Brooks Hagenow

Ray said:
Hello I have a website and it contains free and paying chat room. I was
wondering if its possible or is a program that can inset rotated text into
the chat rooms? I know this is considered spam, but its my site and I do
have allot of free chaters, I was looking to offer this as a way of
advertising for my sponsers. It would need to work outside the current chat
software that is runnin.But work on all ten chat rooms. I would like the
rotated text to be linkable and be limited to word or char count. Is this
possible? Does anyone know where i can get something like this? Searches on
the web show up as how to combat spam. Like i said i own this site and would
only want this for true advertising purposes. Thanks Ray

Do you feel guilty? If I am using your chat rooms and I see
advertisements periodically, I wouldn't care. Just as long as it is
only in the chat room and you don't start e-mailing me advertisements.

It could also be used for system messages like, "System will be going
down in 30 minutes for maintenance." If you knew your users
geographical locations you could use it for sending weather alerts and
other public notifications to the affected users besides advertisements.

Now, did you write the chat server/client yourself or did you find it
somewhere and use it on your site? If you wrote it yourself can you
give some clue as to how you have it working?