rotating text in HTML

Jukka K. Korpela

Sherm said:
What link? You're starting a new thread, but you appear to be trying
to reply to someone.

Morover, the address that "thedarkman" posted seems to have nothing to do
with the topic, nothing relating to the (very obscure) description. His real
name is probably "Alexander Baron", and he has a longish Usenet posting
history. Do we need more clues?
Rotating text isn't complex at all, it's dead simple.

Well, you can take a sheet of paper, or a monitor, and tilt it. Dead simple
indeed.

That's experimental CSS (not supported by IE). The question was, as the
Subject line still indicates, about rotating text in HTML. Whatever it means
in detail, the short and correct answer is "No". Well, to be on the safe
side, one might add: unless you mean text rolling like in a news ticker, in
which case there's a nonstandard HTML element for it (but we won't tell
which, since if we told him, we would have to educate him).