    file above

    I can do it as a PDF but would rather do it in HTML

    thanks
    thedarkman, Oct 13, 2010

  2. Sherm Pendley wrote:

    > thedarkman <> writes:
    >
    >> Had a look at that link

    > What link? You're starting a new thread, but you appear to be trying
    > to reply to someone.

    Morover, the address that "thedarkman" posted seems to have nothing to do
    with the topic, nothing relating to the (very obscure) description. His real
    name is probably "Alexander Baron", and he has a longish Usenet posting
    history. Do we need more clues?

    > Rotating text isn't complex at all, it's dead simple.

    Well, you can take a sheet of paper, or a monitor, and tilt it. Dead simple
    indeed.

    > Here's an example:
    >
    > http://www.storiesinflight.com/html5/#transform_rotate

    That's experimental CSS (not supported by IE). The question was, as the
    Subject line still indicates, about rotating text in HTML. Whatever it means
    in detail, the short and correct answer is "No". Well, to be on the safe
    side, one might add: unless you mean text rolling like in a news ticker, in
    which case there's a nonstandard HTML element for it (but we won't tell
    which, since if we told him, we would have to educate him).

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Oct 13, 2010