    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    那是一本书
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 2, 2006

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Ed Seedhouse Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:55:11 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> wrote:

    >Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded buttons
    >(circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?

    Sure - put them in an unordered list (which is where they probably
    belong anyway) and use "the list-style-type:circle;" CSS rule.

    Listamatic is a good start. http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/
    Ed Seedhouse, Sep 2, 2006

  3. "Ed Seedhouse" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:55:11 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded

    buttons
    > >(circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?

    > Sure - put them in an unordered list (which is where they probably
    > belong anyway) and use "the list-style-type:circle;" CSS rule.

    Sorry, I could not explain it so well.
    I did not mean the round bullets.
    (I had already tested them)
    Do you see the menu on the left side of the page
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php ?
    Well, it has rectangular boxes.
    Now how would I display for example them in a shape of rounded buttons,
    instead?
    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    我想买一本书
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 2, 2006

    > "Ed Seedhouse" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 17:55:11 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    > > <> wrote:
    > >
    > > >Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded

    > buttons
    > > >(circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?

    > > Sure - put them in an unordered list (which is where they probably
    > > belong anyway) and use "the list-style-type:circle;" CSS rule.

    > Sorry, I could not explain it so well.
    > I did not mean the round bullets.
    > (I had already tested them)
    > Do you see the menu on the left side of the page
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php ?
    > Well, it has rectangular boxes.
    > Now how would I display for example them in a shape of rounded buttons,
    > instead?

    There is something here on the use of SVG
    but it did not work for some reason which I am missing
    http://www.w3.org/1999/07/30/WD-SVG-19990730/styling.html#SVGUseOfCSS

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 2, 2006
  5. Luigi Donatello Asero

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded buttons
    > (circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?
    > Any references?

    The program ZPaint is free and can be used to make many styles of 3D
    buttons for links. You can download it from
    www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/ . I have it, and it downloaded without
    any uninvited guests. If you want to get very fancy using it, it helps
    to have an image tool such as PaintShop, but this is not needed for
    more simple buttons.
    cwdjrxyz, Sep 2, 2006
  6. "cwdjrxyz" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded

    buttons
    > > (circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?
    > > Any references?

    > The program ZPaint is free and can be used to make many styles of 3D
    > buttons for links. You can download it from
    > www.steffengerlach.de/freeware/ . I have it, and it downloaded without
    > any uninvited guests. If you want to get very fancy using it, it helps
    > to have an image tool such as PaintShop, but this is not needed for
    > more simple buttons.

    Other solutions to display links which have the appearance of rounded
    buttons without SVD?

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com
    这是一本书马 ?
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 2, 2006
  7. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    In article <3AjKg.15065$>,
    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote:

    > Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded buttons
    > (circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?
    > Any references?

    You could have a picture of a button, easy to make in any image
    software. You place it, it could have picture of text on it or
    real text (trickier positioning then)... The picture could be a
    link, or the real text....

    Or you could just look at these:

    http://complexspiral.com/publications/rounding-tabs/
    http://www.alistapart.com/articles/customcorners/
    http://www.alistapart.com/articles/customcorners2/
    http://www.alistapart.com/articles/mountaintop/

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Sep 2, 2006
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Ed Seedhouse Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:34:33 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry, I could not explain it so well.
    >I did not mean the round bullets.
    >(I had already tested them)
    >Do you see the menu on the left side of the page
    >https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/valkommen.php ?
    >Well, it has rectangular boxes.
    >Now how would I display for example them in a shape of rounded buttons,
    >instead?

    You can do it with a mixture of graphics and CSS fairly easily.

    Get a graphic that looks the way you want. Put your links in an
    unordered list witht a list-style-type of "none" and use CSS to show
    your image in the background of each LI element.
    Ed Seedhouse, Sep 3, 2006
  9. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > Is it possible to display links which have the appearance of rounded buttons
    > (circles) instead of squares or rectangulars by using CSS?
    > Any references?

    http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/index.html

    Kev
    , Sep 3, 2006