    Where are some nice samples for these rounded corner mouseover popups you
    see on web pages that have double underlined words/phrases on them that
    cause the popup?

    Dan Sikorsky, Feb 3, 2007

  2. On Feb 3, 5:47 pm, "Dan Sikorsky" <> wrote:
    > Where are some nice samples for these rounded corner mouseover popups you
    > see on web pages that have double underlined words/phrases on them that
    > cause the popup?

    If you're willing to dive a bit into good ol' Ecma yourself I know
    there's a js library called "rico.js" something that makes rounded
    corners on DHTML elements...
    Other than that I can say it's a highly priority for our own library
    (full wysiwyg) at http://ajaxwidgets.com...

    ..t

    --
    http://ajaxwidgets.com
    Free ASP.NET Ajax Widgets NOW!

    Thomas Hansen, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Look for the "eeeksoft" popup control. I think it was from Tomas Petricek but
    I can't remember for sure. Very nice control. Converts to 2005 easily.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Feb 3, 2007