rounding

JNY

That response wasn't supposed to appear on that thread. I'm still not
sure how it did. It made alot more sense on the correct thread.

Richard Bos

That response wasn't supposed to appear on that thread. I'm still not
sure how it did. It made alot more sense on the correct thread.

_What_ response on _what_ thread? You have managed to get
Google-Broken-Beta remove every single reference from your post. Learn
to force Google-Broken-Beta to thread correctly (and quote correctly,
and indent correctly, and, and, and...) or get a real newsreader. The
way you're posting now it's nearly impossible to figure out what you're
talking about.

Richard

Keith Thompson

That response wasn't supposed to appear on that thread. I'm still not
sure how it did. It made alot more sense on the correct thread.

"Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at
the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the
article headers.

CBFalconer

Keith said:
"Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at
the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the
article headers.

I have taken the liberty of modifying your comment as a sig, whose
use will be periodic until google actually fixes their interface.

Keith Thompson

CBFalconer said:
I have taken the liberty of modifying your comment as a sig, whose
use will be periodic until google actually fixes their interface.

I'm not too pleased about being quoted inexactly, so ...

Your quotation is now retroactively exact.

It's an honor to be quoted in someone else's sig. See below.

Mike Wahler

Keith Thompson said:
I'm not too pleased about being quoted inexactly, so ...

What's different?

(I took my car to a mechanic today. When he asked what the trouble
was, I told him "When I applied the brakes, it groups.googled, and
went right through the red light.")

-Mike

Keith Thompson

Mike Wahler said:
What's different?

In my original statement, I wrote "don't use the "Reply" link".
CBFalconer amended it to "don't use the broken "Reply" link".

Mike Wahler

Keith Thompson said:
In my original statement, I wrote "don't use the "Reply" link".
CBFalconer amended it to "don't use the broken "Reply" link".

Ah. I suppose I have a broken visual parser. :)

-Mike