RowFilter datagrid

Guest

Hi Folk

I am trying to use RowFilter property to filter rows in my datagrid.

Here is the code I am using.

view.RowFilter= "(SalesPerson LIKE 'Geor%' OR SalesPerson IS NULL)" ; DataGrid1.EditItemIndex = -1; DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex= 0; DataGrid1.DataBind(); But it seems to be not working at all.

Do you guys have any idea?

Do I need to change some properties somewhere in datagrid??

I am trying to do same functionality as it below.

<http://www.geocities.com/Jeff_Louie/net_filtering.htm

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

Thanking yo

Kuma

Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Data grid row filter

Hi there,
you can useRow filter command as follows
view.RowFilter= " SalesPerson LIKE 'Geor%' OR SalesPerson IS NULL" ;
I am not sure. Just try. and let me know.
Pradeep