RowFilter property to filter rows in my datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by kumar, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. kumar

    kumar Guest

    Hi Folks,

    I am trying to use RowFilter property to filter rows in my datagrid.

    Here is the code I am using.

    view.RowFilter= "(SalesPerson LIKE 'Geor%' OR SalesPerson IS NULL)" ;
    DataGrid1.EditItemIndex = -1; DataGrid1.CurrentPageIndex= 0;
    DataGrid1.DataBind(); But it seems to be not working at all.

    Do you guys have any idea?

    Do I need to change some properties somewhere in datagrid??

    I am trying to do same functionality as it below.

    <http://www.geocities.com/Jeff_Louie/net_filtering.htm>

    Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

    Thanking you

    Kumar

    kumar, Feb 20, 2004

    Regards,