RowSelectorColumn - DataBinding Radio Button (ASP.NET)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by PD, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. PD

    PD Guest

    I have found a few e-mails discussing this question but no solutions.
    I'm hoping somebody might be able to add some insight for me.

    I need to repaint my data grid control that uses MetaBuilder's
    RowSelectorColumn. The grid is bound to a data collection. I need to
    initialize the radio button based on the data. I know how to loop
    through the data grid to determine which row button was checked, but
    how do you set the row button to checked/on? A user can return back
    to a page where I need to display which row the user selected via the
    radio button.

    It would be great if I could bind the radio button to a boolean value
    (True, False) so it would take care of the issue for me. As I have
    not found anything for this, if I can just somehow find a way to set
    the radio button's value to "checked/on" I can work with it.

    Any information would be greatly appreciated!!
    Patrick
    PD, Sep 17, 2003