rowselectorcolumn serverchange event

rob.bowley

I am attempting to wire an event to the selectionchanged property of
the metabuiolders rowselectorcolumn so that when the user changes the
selected radiobuton a method is called to update the DB.

Problem is that it appears to now fire the method from all
__dopostback() events on the datagrid.

Is this because the serverchanged event is fired on the
htmlinputradiobutton every time the grid is reloaded?

Has anyone else had this problem or have any idea how I can get around
it?

Thanks

Rob