    Nevertheless the text says the default version should be Proposed. This
    seems paradoxal to me, or perhaps the RowState is not Modified if you change
    it? That seems really strange also.
    Marc, Jul 23, 2008

  2. Marc

    Munna Guest

    Hi,

    ADO.NET manages rows in tables using row states and versions. A row
    state indicates the status of a row. Row versions maintain the values
    stored in a row as it is modified including current, original, and
    default values. For example, after you have made a modification to a
    column in a row, the row will have a row state of Modified, and two
    row versions will exist: Current, which contains the current row
    values, and Original, which contains the row values before the column
    was modified

    reference : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ww3k31w0(VS.71).aspx

    BEST OF LUCK

    Munna