RP: customError error - help

Cezar

Hi,

This is a repost. I installed the framework on a W2K server and when I try
to run a simple .net application, an aspx page with a label, I get this
Runtime Error:
----
Runtime Error

The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details
of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security
reasons).
It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be
viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within
a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the
current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its
"mode" attribute set to "Off"
----

I have the web.config file with the customError mode set to Off.
I tried running the application without a web.config file, no change, I
get the same error...
I ran the application on my development computer and is working fine.
I reinstalled the framework on the server...nothing
I don't know what else to do....

Any idea, hints?

Thank you,
Cezar