rquired help

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by shuaib.is.khan@gmail.com, Nov 1, 2007.

  1. Guest

    i m craeting a custum control and implementing i call back event
    handler in my control my code is this
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.ComponentModel;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Web;
    using System.Web.UI;
    using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
    using System.Drawing;

    namespace WebControlLibrary2
    {
    [DefaultProperty("Text")]
    [ToolboxData("<{0}:WebCustomControl1 runat=server></
    {0}:WebCustomControl1>")]
    public class WebCustomControl1 : DataGrid
    {
    public WebCustomControl1()
    {
    AllowPaging = true;
    PageSize = 1;

    }
    protected override void
    OnPageIndexChanged(DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
    {
    base.OnPageIndexChanged(e);

    PagerStyle.Mode = PagerMode.NumericPages;
    PagerStyle.BackColor = Color.Gainsboro;
    PagerStyle.PageButtonCount = 10;
    PagerStyle.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Right;

    // Default settings for pagination

    // Other visual default settings
    GridLines = GridLines.None;
    CellSpacing = 2;
    CellPadding = 2;
    BorderColor = Color.Black;
    BorderStyle = BorderStyle.Solid;
    BorderWidth = (Unit)1;
    ForeColor = Color.Black;
    Font.Size = FontUnit.XSmall;
    Font.Name = "Verdana";

    // Settings for normal items (all or odd-only rows)
    ItemStyle.BackColor = Color.Beige;

    // Settings for alternating items (none or even-only rows)
    AlternatingItemStyle.BackColor = Color.PaleGoldenrod;

    // Settings for heading
    HeaderStyle.Font.Bold = true;
    HeaderStyle.BackColor = Color.Brown;
    HeaderStyle.ForeColor = Color.White;
    HeaderStyle.HorizontalAlign = HorizontalAlign.Center;

    this work good but now i m want to implement icall back event hanler
    insisde protected override void
    OnPageIndexChanged(DataGridPageChangedEventArgs e)
    i dont know how will be this done
    please help me
    , Nov 1, 2007