RRobots (#59) [Solution]

Bob Aman

Here's my solution for the RRobots challenge... kinda right down to
the wire on posting it, and it's still not really finished, but... oh
well, what're you going to do?

Bit longish for posting the source code directly. Contest peoples
should ignore the SporkBotDebug.rb file, that's there to help out
other bot authors with debugging. Everyone else who's having trouble
getting bots to do exactly what you wanted might want to check it out.
Being able to draw debug stuff right on the battlefield can be
amazingly helpful.

http://sporkmonger.com/files/SporkBot.zip

Cheers,
Bob Aman