RS485 in C How to bite it?

suga.masanobu

Hello,

I need, using C and RS485, send packages from master PC to slave
microcomputer and vice versa. Has anyone ever done something like that
- programing rs485 using C? If yes, I will be very grateful for any
kind of materials, help, _examples_ or links which could help me do
it, as I'm realy new to this subjetc.

Thanks in advice,
Suga

CBFalconer

I need, using C and RS485, send packages from master PC to slave
microcomputer and vice versa. Has anyone ever done something like
that - programing rs485 using C? If yes, I will be very grateful
for any kind of materials, help, _examples_ or links which could
help me do it, as I'm realy new to this subjetc.

Many have. Just look around for terminal software.