RSA Decryption in VC++

novice

Is there any method to decrypt a RSA-encrypted string given the private key
only in Visual C++?

I have tried the following avenues for a long time:

- Microsoft Platform SDK CryptoAPI

- Crypto++

- openSSL

But the outcome is very frustrating: I just cannot figure out a direct way
to successfully decrypt the cipher text with the private key! Those
'cryptographic service providers', 'block/stream cipher modes' just get me
away from the existing correct solution. (I know there is such a solution in
Microsoft .NET development environment. Unfortunately, it is out of my
choice due to other constraints.)

Frankly speaking, I am a newbie on cryptographic algorithms. What I want is
just a few lines of code or procedure calls in VC that can quickly help me
decrypt a RSA-encrypted string using the given private key.

Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.