    They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

    DrMoz
    , Jun 12, 2006

  2. verity Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > If you are interested in adding content to your website or blog with
    > easy-to-use tools, feel free to visit www.feedzilla.com (formerly
    > called www.stepwebz.com).
    >
    > They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.
    >
    > DrMoz

    Can you point me to a few sites that use your tools/services?
    verity, Jun 13, 2006

  3. Andy Dingley Guest

    wrote:

    > They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

    What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
    point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
    without needing an intermediary site like this.
    Andy Dingley, Jun 13, 2006

    Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

    > What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
    > point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
    > without needing an intermediary site like this.

    It's not that simple. Because the content comes from a different
    domain, it can be difficult (or impossible) to access the content
    programatically, or to impose your own site's styles on it.

    Here's my article on RSS. It includes a description (and working
    example) of each of the ways that I have found, to include RSS content
    on your own site. It also shows you how to create an RSS feed for
    *your* web site:

    http://tc2.atspace.com/0016-AboutRSS.htm

    HTH,
    TC (MVP MSAccess)
    http://tc2.atspace.com
    , Jun 14, 2006
  5. TC Guest

    Andy Dingley <> wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    > > They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

    > What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
    > point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
    > without needing an intermediary site like this.

    It's not that simple. Because the content comes from a different
    domain, it can be difficul (or impossible) to access the content

    TC, Jun 14, 2006