RSS / content delivered to your site

nicolas.bussard

Hello,

If you are interested in adding content to your website or blog with
easy-to-use tools, feel free to visit www.feedzilla.com (formerly
called www.stepwebz.com).

They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

DrMoz

Andy Dingley

They also deliver RSS feeds to your site, intranet or software package.

What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
without needing an intermediary site like this.

gg.20.keen4some

Andy Dingley said:
What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
without needing an intermediary site like this.

It's not that simple. Because the content comes from a different
domain, it can be difficult (or impossible) to access the content
programatically, or to impose your own site's styles on it.

Here's my article on RSS. It includes a description (and working
example) of each of the ways that I have found, to include RSS content
on your own site. It also shows you how to create an RSS feed for
*your* web site:

http://tc2.atspace.com/0016-AboutRSS.htm

HTH,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com

TC

Andy Dingley said:
What does it mean to "deliver RSS feeds to your site"? Isn't the whole
point of RSS that you can access content directly from its creator,
without needing an intermediary site like this.

It's not that simple. Because the content comes from a different
domain, it can be difficul (or impossible) to access the content