    and reading using OE (one less appliation to open, correct!)

    Can somebody explain how this is done if it is possible?

    TIA

    Kalyan, Apr 28, 2007

  2. Kalyan

    J.O. Aho Guest

    Kalyan wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > We read our newsgroup by subscribing it through "Outlook Express". Is
    > it possible to generate RSS feed of it so that it can be read using a
    > Internet browser? I think this will be more convenient than opening
    > and reading using OE (one less appliation to open, correct!)

    go to groups.google.com and you don't have to use OE, but of course a
    proper newsgroups client is always a lot better than a webinterface.

    --

    //Aho

    J.O. Aho, Apr 28, 2007

  3. J.O. Aho wrote:
    > go to groups.google.com and you don't have to use OE, but of course a
    > proper newsgroups client is always a lot better than a webinterface.

    The ranking is something like: OE < Google Groups < proper Usenet client.

    Leif K-Brooks, Apr 28, 2007
  4. Leif K-Brooks wrote:
    > J.O. Aho wrote:
    >> go to groups.google.com and you don't have to use OE, but of course a
    >> proper newsgroups client is always a lot better than a webinterface.

    > The ranking is something like: OE < Google Groups < proper Usenet client.

    Google Groups < other stupid web interfaces < OE < real news clients

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 28, 2007
  5. J.O. Aho wrote:

    > go to groups.google.com

    I believe they provide RSS feeds of newsgroups too.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    http://tobyinkster.co.uk/

    * = I'm getting there!