RSS feed of the newsgroups

Kalyan

Hello all,

We read our newsgroup by subscribing it through "Outlook Express".
When some body sends an email to (e-mail address removed) it gets displayed
in the newsgroup. Is it possible to generate RSS feed of it so that it
can be read using a Internet browser? I think this will be more
convenient than opening and reading using OE (one less appliation to
open, correct!)

Can somebody explain how this is done if it is possible? If it is
possible to do using a third party software we would like to buy it so
that we can control who can access the feed. Obviously we don't want
public to access some private information present in this feed.

TIA