Rss form with many item fileds how to insert at once all?

vj

RSS Form have single channel with many items.How to get them all form
form so that can be added to a file.
For now what i have done is a form having (RSS) input types as
channel(title,link,desc) with many items together(title,link,desc)
here i submitted the form to a servlet.to add to a file created a
filehandler as well. but now problem is how to add many items to file
together. Onechannel with many items sholud get uploaded to filehandler
which will create a RSS file structure.On the basis of input.
at the time of addition in a channel item can be 1-5 with all fileds
(title,link desc) now how sholud i iterate them all.

please if someone can suggest me anything please let me know.

vijendra