rss/maker?

Bil Kleb

A recent Damage Control announcement thanked Chad
for rss/maker. Can someone point me to an example
use? Or explain the problem it addresses?

Thanks

Sam Roberts

Quoteing (e-mail address removed), on Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 10:25:38PM +0900:
A recent Damage Control announcement thanked Chad

Could you give a URL for the article?
for rss/maker. Can someone point me to an example
use? Or explain the problem it addresses?

Is this the rss/maker in the std lib? I though it was by "kou". If thats
the one, it exists because the underlying API is hard to use, because it
reflects RSS structurally, rather than 'intention' of structure. This is good, it
is powerful, but hard to use.

Example of using rss/maker is:

http://vpim.rubyforge.org/ics-to-rss.txt

Cheers,