    I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems. Can anyone
    recommend any open-source free-for-all system(s) with or without a cgi-form
    type of back-end management interface?
    Spartacus, Jul 1, 2006

  2. Spartacus

    Peter Flynn Guest

    Spartacus wrote:
    > I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems. Can anyone
    > recommend any open-source free-for-all system(s) with or without a cgi-form
    > type of back-end management interface?

    Cocoon. http://cocoon.apache.org

    ///Peter
    --
    XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/
    Peter Flynn, Jul 3, 2006

  3. Spartacus

    Andy Dingley Guest

    Spartacus wrote:
    > I'm searching for RSS/XML server side publishing systems.

    RSS isn't a weird magic format any more, it's just a mainstream
    component of mainstream HTML CSS. Look for your favourite blogging
    engine, then check that it outputs in a reasonable RSS dialect --
    pretty much every one will.
    Andy Dingley, Jul 3, 2006