RSS Ticker/scroller

wannieb

Hi,

I am hoping someone out there can help.

I have been looking for rss scrollers/tickers which go horizontally, I
have found one which goes vertically and is very good, but I have no
idea how to change this to go hoirzontally.

Does anyone know of a script I can use to solve my problem.

Obviously it is impossible to show the script I am using for the
vertical one as it is made up of several files.

All I want is an rss feed which scrolls from right to left on one line.

RobG

wannieb said:
Hi,

I am hoping someone out there can help.

I have been looking for rss scrollers/tickers which go horizontally, I
have found one which goes vertically and is very good, but I have no
idea how to change this to go hoirzontally.

Does anyone know of a script I can use to solve my problem.

Obviously it is impossible to show the script I am using for the
vertical one as it is made up of several files.

Neither obvious or impossible - post a link to an example. :)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

wannieb said:
I have been looking for rss scrollers/tickers which go horizontally, I
have found one which goes vertically and is very good, but I have no
idea how to change this to go hoirzontally.

The best thing about RSS is that you do not receive new information until
you request it. Don't use tickers, they are a plague on the Web and a
menace to usability.

PointedEars