RSS update problem.

msnews.microsoft.com

Hi All,

I was able to generate an RSS for the news I provide with ASP and MS SQL
backend. When I opens it its working fine with any RSS reader, But its not
getting updated, when I update the feed. Its showing the one which I made
the day one, How to rectify and what could be the problem.
Any help is appriciated.

Regards,
Benny

Rob Collyer

Hi All,

I was able to generate an RSS for the news I provide with ASP and MS
SQL backend. When I opens it its working fine with any RSS reader, But
its not getting updated, when I update the feed. Its showing the one
which I made the day one, How to rectify and what could be the
problem. Any help is appriciated.

Regards,
Benny

I expect this is a caching issue...

use response.expires = 0 for starters...

do a search on google for: asp prevent caching
this will give you some more pointers!

Hope this helps!