    http://napolux.altervista.org
    [Powered by BloggIT 0.60]

    , Jan 27, 2005

  2. Ben Lin Guest

    Version 2 is simple.

    Ben
    http://fadshop.net/blog/

    Ben Lin, Jan 27, 2005

  3. M.E. Post Guest

    I'd go for Atom, www.atomenabled.org, it's on a standards track with the
    world wide web consortium so it will have the same status as html, css
    etc...

    else go for rss 0.91, is the most widely available/used.

    cheers

    meint

    M.E. Post, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Isofarro Guest

    "M.E. Post" <meint.post - bigfoot.com> wrote:

    > I'd go for Atom, www.atomenabled.org, it's on a standards track with the
    > world wide web consortium so it will have the same status as html, css
    > etc...

    The Atom working group decided not to go with the W3C, but with IETF. Still,
    it will be a standard like most RFCs which underpin most of the Internet.

    Atom is looking to be almost complete. A final call goes out next week to
    resolve outstanding issues, then onto March 2005.

    --
    Isofarro.
    FAQ: http://www.html-faq.com/

    Isofarro, Feb 5, 2005