RSS Which version??

napolux

For a project I've to make an RSS feeder for my blog...

Which version is better? 0.92/0.94 or 2???

Any idea???

Thanks in advance

M.E. Post

I'd go for Atom, www.atomenabled.org, it's on a standards track with the
world wide web consortium so it will have the same status as html, css
etc...

else go for rss 0.91, is the most widely available/used.

cheers

meint

Isofarro

M.E. Post said:
I'd go for Atom, www.atomenabled.org, it's on a standards track with the
world wide web consortium so it will have the same status as html, css
etc...

The Atom working group decided not to go with the W3C, but with IETF. Still,
it will be a standard like most RFCs which underpin most of the Internet.

Atom is looking to be almost complete. A final call goes out next week to
resolve outstanding issues, then onto March 2005.