RTF on web form

Yannick Desjardins

We have built an application WinForm that make extensive use of RTF, using
TxTextControl, and at this point we are looking into building an ASP.Net
client for our application. However I can't seem to find any RTF editor for
ASP.Net, all I find are HTML editors or ActiveX RTF control which is not
good for us since we want to support most browsers. Can someone help please.
What would be the best approach to this problem?

Thanks