RTL menu control - submenu position

Dani

Hi,

I have a problem understanding how to make the submenus on a menu webcontrol
appear exactly beneath their parent, in a horizontal menu, in a RTL web page.

Everything works fine in a regular page, but when I change it to RTL, all
submenus positions are wrong.

Using DynamicHorizontalOffset = 0 doesn't work, as the position is affected
by the windows size of the browser, and from start doesn't appear in the
right place.

Does anyone has an idea how to solve this issue ?

Regards,

Dani