RTL (Register Transfer Language) file

Arun Kumar

How to get an intermediate file containing only RTL (Register Transfer
Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
?

Arun Kumar. S

Joona I Palaste

Arun Kumar <[email protected]> scribbled the following
How to get an intermediate file containing only RTL (Register Transfer
Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
?

This has nothing to do with C. Please keep responses to gnu.gcc.help.
Thanks.

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ---------------------------\
"We're women. We've got double standards to live up to."

Rolf Magnus

Arun said:
How to get an intermediate file containing only RTL (Register Transfer
Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
?

Arun Kumar. S

$ man gcc|grep -A1 RTL
-dr Dump after RTL generation, to `file.rtl'.

-dx Just generate RTL for a function instead of compil-­
ing it. Usually used with `r'.
$