    Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
    ?

    Arun Kumar. S

    Arun Kumar, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Arun Kumar <> scribbled the following
    on comp.lang.c:
    > How to get an intermediate file containing only RTL (Register Transfer
    > Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
    > ?

    This has nothing to do with C. Please keep responses to gnu.gcc.help.
    Thanks.

    "We're women. We've got double standards to live up to."
    - Ally McBeal

    Joona I Palaste, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Arun Kumar

    Rolf Magnus Guest

    Arun Kumar wrote:

    > How to get an intermediate file containing only RTL (Register Transfer
    > Language) in GCC for a C program like getting .s file with switch -S
    > ?
    >
    > Arun Kumar. S

    $ man gcc|grep -A1 RTL
    -dr Dump after RTL generation, to `file.rtl'.

    -dx Just generate RTL for a function instead of compil-­
    ing it. Usually used with `r'.
    $

    Rolf Magnus, Oct 1, 2003