RTSP source Code

kalpesh

Hi,

I am working on streaming video I need to RTSP structure information
and Is there any RTSP free source is available in C or C++.

Thanks in Advance

CBFalconer

kalpesh said:
I am working on streaming video I need to RTSP structure information
and Is there any RTSP free source is available in C or C++.

Yes. Probably on a newsgroup where it is topical. Not here.

osmium

CBFalconer said:
Yes. Probably on a newsgroup where it is topical. Not here.

To the OP:

CBF says he knows for a fact that what you want exists. I suggest you send
him an e-mail asking for the information he has.He has an aversion to
polluting this newsgroup with actual information.

Antoninus Twink

To the OP:

CBF says he knows for a fact that what you want exists. I suggest you send
him an e-mail asking for the information he has.He has an aversion to
polluting this newsgroup with actual information.

To be honest, even when he does condescend to answer a question, what he
spouts is usually worse than useless.

CBFalconer

osmium said:
To the OP:

CBF says he knows for a fact that what you want exists. I
suggest you send him an e-mail asking for the information he
has. He has an aversion to polluting this newsgroup with
actual information.

I suggest you avoid misinterpreting other peoples replies. I
object to polluting this newsgroup with off-topic queries and/or
answers. If you can point out where RSTP is mentioned in the ISO C
standard, I will submit abject apologies.

Antoninus Twink

I suggest you avoid misinterpreting other peoples replies. I
object to polluting this newsgroup with off-topic queries and/or
answers. If you can point out where RSTP is mentioned in the ISO C
standard, I will submit abject apologies.

I don't normally descend to the Heathfield-like depths of straight
insult, but you really are an asshat.

Oh, and fix your fricking signature.