Rubinius compilation error

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Dushyanth M., Nov 15, 2010.

  1. Dushyanth M.

    Dushyanth M. Guest

    Hello everybody,

    I am having compilation errors when installing rubinius 1.1.0 using RVM
    on 32-bit Arch Linux box.

    I tried: rvm install rbx-1.1.0 (followed instructions from this post
    http://www.rubyinside.com/rubinius-1-1-released-its-just-better-3824.html)

    But the rake task fails for some reason. Error log here:
    https://gist.github.com/676351

    Do I need to have llvm installed or does RVM take care of installing it
    for me?

    Please let me know.

    Thank you,
    Dushyanth

    PS: This is my first post. I am sorry if this isn't the right place to
    post this question.

    Dushyanth M., Nov 15, 2010

  2. Dushyanth M.

    Dushyanth M. Guest