Ruby 1.8.0 now on Fink

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Mark Wilson, Aug 25, 2003.

  1. Mark Wilson

    Mark Wilson Guest

    --Apple-Mail-2--265209952

    Michal Suchanek has put up a Fink package for Ruby 1.8.0 (its currently
    in Fink's unstable tree). Thank you Michael.

    Fink is a package management system for Unix-based programs on Mac OS
    X. Fink is based on debian.

    I would encourage Ruby developers to consider placing Ruby applications
    and libraries on Fink.

    Regards,

    Mark

    Mark Wilson, Aug 25, 2003