    Filename :Ruby One-Click Installer for Ruby Version 1.9.1
    Author : Rohit Chauhan

    Installation :

    1) Click to Install Ruby . Follow Instructions .
    2) To Install Ruby on Rails framework , Open Command Prompt in Windows
    and type "gem install rails" .
    3) Done !

    4)To Uninstall Ruby , Go to Control Panel -> Uninstall
    Find Ruby with the Red "Ruby ICON"
    Click on Uninstall Button

    Rohit Chauhan, Jul 20, 2009

  2. Rohit Chauhan, Jul 20, 2009

  3. Rohit Chauhan

    Luis Lavena Guest

    On Jul 20, 12:31 am, Rohit Chauhan <> wrote:
    > Latest Ruby 1.9.1 One-Click Installer with No-Hassle Rails Installation
    > Filename :Ruby One-Click Installer for Ruby Version 1.9.1
    > Author : Rohit Chauhan
    >
    > Installation :
    >
    > 1) Click to Install Ruby . Follow Instructions .
    > 2) To Install Ruby on Rails framework , Open Command Prompt in Windows
    > and type "gem install rails" .
    > 3) Done !
    >
    > 4)To Uninstall Ruby , Go to Control Panel -> Uninstall
    >   Find Ruby with the Red "Ruby ICON"
    >   Click on Uninstall Button
    >
    > ------------------
    > Download from Here
    > ------------------
    >
    > <a
    > href='http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt'>http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt</a>

    Don't want to be rude but:

    1) Avoid releasing a software called "One-Click Ruby Installer" when
    this project is no way related or associated with official "One-Click
    Ruby Installer" project at RubyForge:

    http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyinstaller/

    2) Uploading to a place like Mediafire do not make you feel a trustful
    source for installation of software. Traditional places like RubyForge
    or SourceForge feels more respectable.

    3) 12MB for just Ruby 1.9.1 seems too excessive. New 1.9.1 installers
    for official One-Click are 5MB.

    --
    Luis Lavena
    Luis Lavena, Jul 20, 2009
  4. Luis Lavena wrote:
    > On Jul 20, 12:31�am, Rohit Chauhan <> wrote:
    >> and type "gem install rails" .
    >> <a
    >> href='http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt'>http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt</a>

    > Don't want to be rude but:
    >
    > 1) Avoid releasing a software called "One-Click Ruby Installer" when
    > this project is no way related or associated with official "One-Click
    > Ruby Installer" project at RubyForge:
    >
    > http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyinstaller/
    >
    > 2) Uploading to a place like Mediafire do not make you feel a trustful
    > source for installation of software. Traditional places like RubyForge
    > or SourceForge feels more respectable.
    >
    > 3) 12MB for just Ruby 1.9.1 seems too excessive. New 1.9.1 installers
    > for official One-Click are 5MB.

    No Problem . Thats fine .

    1) I will be creating a New Project for this and name it something else
    Sorry for that . And I will call it "Un-Official Installer for Nerds
    :)" .

    2) Sourceforge is a good Idea . It just slipped out of my mind

    3) Where can I find 5 MB 1.9.1 Installer , Please point me if you can, I
    need to research about size .

    Cheers !
    Rohit Chauhan, Jul 20, 2009
  5. Rohit Chauhan

    Luis Lavena Guest

    On Jul 20, 2:56 pm, Rohit Chauhan <> wrote:
    > Luis Lavena wrote:
    > > On Jul 20, 12:31 am, Rohit Chauhan <> wrote:
    > >> and type "gem install rails" .
    > >> <a
    > >> href='http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt'>http://www.mediafire.com/?v3zdvzu2rmt</a>

    > > Don't want to be rude but:

    > > 1) Avoid releasing a software called "One-Click Ruby Installer" when
    > > this project is no way related or associated with official "One-Click
    > > Ruby Installer" project at RubyForge:

    > >http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyinstaller/

    > > 2) Uploading to a place like Mediafire do not make you feel a trustful
    > > source for installation of software. Traditional places like RubyForge
    > > or SourceForge feels more respectable.

    > > 3) 12MB for just Ruby 1.9.1 seems too excessive. New 1.9.1 installers
    > > for official One-Click are 5MB.

    > No Problem . Thats fine .
    >
    > 1) I will be creating a New Project for this and name it something else
    >  Sorry for that . And I will call it "Un-Official Installer for Nerds
    > :)" .

    No offense taken, but sometimes people report bugs for "One-Click"
    projects when we haven't been involved in the process.

    The builds you're suing will fail a lot of Zlib erros since those are
    being built against a old zlib binary (an not 1.2.3)

    There are other issues related to OpenSSL and Readline.

    All those issues has been covered in the Official ones as part of the
    migration plan to MinGW. Please keep reading.

    There are other points about your installer that could be covered in
    another email, but you can contact me off-line or over rubyinstaller-
    devel mailing list:

    > 2) Sourceforge is a good Idea . It just slipped out of my mind
    >
    > 3) Where can I find 5 MB 1.9.1 Installer , Please point me if you can, I
    > need to research about size .

    Posted on this list:
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/browse_thread/thread/c38255aacd68d6dc

    And on my blog: