Ruby 186.25 + Scite 1.72

Robert Powell

I've just installed Ruby 186.25 including Scite 1.72 on windows XP.

My previous install worked fine when i open scite now and load a script
I get.
ruby c:\ruby\scite\calctest.rb

running the script from the cmd line works fine.

I was thinking that it was a problem with my scite ruby.properties file

command.go.*.rb=ruby $(FileNameExt)
command.go.subsystem.*.rb=1

Sorry if this is considered off topic.. but my Ruby isn't working!

Many Thanks for any thoughts.