    In new release of Ruby can I use Russian variables? Can I replace
    standard Ruby’s reserved words by new set of russian words?

    with best regards Rustem
    Rustem Zhunusov, Feb 14, 2008

  2. Rustem Zhunusov a écrit :
    > Salam aleikum
    >
    > I want to write Ruby program on my native language for example in
    > Russain.
    > I think its first step to real Domain-Specific language for non
    > english-speaking mans .
    > In new release of Ruby can I use Russian variables? Can I replace
    > standard Ruby’s reserved words by new set of russian words?
    >
    > with best regards Rustem

    What is the advantage ?
    If you want to code in your language, then you need to traduce all
    library too...
    Code in English : your code will be *more inhomogeneous* and you will be
    able to share it.
    If you really don't like English then your comments can be written in
    your native language, it's better that no comments, but not really portable.

    Regards

    --
    Etienne Vallette d'Osia
    Etienne Vallette d'Osia, Feb 14, 2008

  3. Etienne Vallette d'Osia a écrit :
    > Rustem Zhunusov a écrit :
    >
    >> Salam aleikum
    >>
    >> I want to write Ruby program on my native language for example in
    >> Russain.
    >> I think its first step to real Domain-Specific language for non
    >> english-speaking mans .
    >> In new release of Ruby can I use Russian variables? Can I replace
    >> standard Ruby’s reserved words by new set of russian words?
    >>
    >> with best regards Rustem
    >>

    > What is the advantage ?
    > If you want to code in your language, then you need to traduce all
    > library too...
    > Code in English : your code will be *more inhomogeneous* and you will be

    oops, homogene... (betrayed by autocompletion)

    --
    Etienne Vallette d'Osia
    Etienne Vallette d'Osia, Feb 14, 2008