Ruby: A New Danger

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Hampton, Dec 11, 2005.

  1. Hampton

    Hampton Guest

    This is my attempt at humor. I was having fun with The Movies and
    decided to make a video dedicated to Ruby. Its a parody of an after
    school special documentary.

    This is *adult* humor. Please, be warned. Several usages of the "f"
    word.

    http://www.archive.org/details/rubyanewdanger

    Oh, and its currently a whopping 200MB and in WMV *shudder*... however,
    that's the only thing The Movies outputs and after an hour of trying to
    find something to change the codec, I gave up. If any of you want to
    send me a new version of the video, I will happily.... HAPPILY put it
    up.

    I figured I'd put it up in its current state, because you guys might
    enjoy it.

    -hampton.

    Hampton, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Hampton

    Hampton Guest

    One last note.

    If something is wrong or offensive, its that way for a purpose. Laugh.
    Or at least cringe.

    Hampton, Dec 11, 2005

  3. Hampton

    JB Eriksson Guest

    ------=_Part_34201_8850128.1134370808852

    kinda funny. not too shabby voice acting either, tbh.

    "At least I have principles..." :)

    JB Eriksson, Dec 12, 2005
  4. Hampton

    Guest

    On Monday 12 December 2005 04:22 am, Hampton wrote:
    > This is my attempt at humor. I was having fun with The Movies and
    > decided to make a video dedicated to Ruby. Its a parody of an after
    > school special documentary.
    >
    > This is *adult* humor. Please, be warned. Several usages of the "f"
    > word.
    >
    > http://www.archive.org/details/rubyanewdanger
    >
    > Oh, and its currently a whopping 200MB and in WMV *shudder*... however,
    > that's the only thing The Movies outputs and after an hour of trying to
    > find something to change the codec, I gave up. If any of you want to
    > send me a new version of the video, I will happily.... HAPPILY put it
    > up.
    >
    > I figured I'd put it up in its current state, because you guys might
    > enjoy it.
    >
    > -hampton.

    hcatlin, Good work

    Tsume