Ruby and .NET/Mono

Hal Fulton

What are the differences in the two Ruby.net projects
I see in the RAA?

Are they complementary? Unrelated? Mutually exclusive?

Hal

Tim Sutherland

What are the differences in the two Ruby.net projects
I see in the RAA?

Are they complementary? Unrelated? Mutually exclusive?

Mutually exclusive.

"rubydotnet" http://www.saltypickle.com/rubydotnet/
"rubydotnet-2" http://rubydotnet.sourceforge.net/

There's also
"rubydotnetproxy" http://rubydotnetproxy.sourceforge.net/
(I wrote that one.)

We all started and finished working on them at around the same time. They
all work in basically the same way.

I'm doing an undergraduate University project at the moment to do with these
projects (due in ~8 weeks), so if you have any questions/suggestions, let me
know.