    Thanks.

    Marinho

    , Sep 20, 2006

  2. Thomas Adam Guest

    On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:33:42 +0900
    "" <> wrote:

    > hi there.
    >=20
    > Well i know that there is rubyforge and the RAA (and non ruby
    > specific like sourceforge and so on ...). But doesn anybody know of
    > other app databases for ruby programs ? Are there others i should
    > know of , because they are useful /interesting ? searching the inet
    > wasn=B4t that succesful :(
    >=20
    > Thanks.
    >=20
    > Marinho

    Maybe if you told us what you were after, then we could help. The RAA
    and RubyForge should always be your first port of call. Failing that,
    I know of some ruby-based projects hosted on freshmeat and sourceforge,
    but they're sporadic at best.

    -- Thomas Adam

    Thomas Adam, Sep 20, 2006

  3. On Wednesday 20 September 2006 18:33, wrote:
    > hi there.
    >
    > Well i know that there is rubyforge and the RAA (and non ruby specific li=

    ke
    > sourceforge and so on ...). But doesn anybody know of other app databases
    > for ruby programs ? Are there others i should know of , because they are
    > useful /interesting ? searching the inet wasn=B4t that succesful :(

    Here is one of the few other places i've seen 'lots' of interesting stuff :)

    http://cvs.m17n.org/viewcvs/ruby

    > Thanks.
    >
    > Marinho

    =2D-=20
    Weez International Limited

    East Roppongi Bldg 5F, 509
    3-16-35 Roppongi, Minato-ku Tokyo #106-0032
    Tel: 81-(0)3-3505-3881 Fax: 81-(0)3-3505-3883
    E-mail:
    Website: http://weez-int.com

    Michael Fellinger, Sep 20, 2006