    Tom Payne Guest

    I'm considering switching from C++ to Ruby in our CS1 course. Does
    anyone know of places this has been tried? Is it working?

    Tom Payne, May 5, 2007

  2. Tom Payne

    Bil Kleb Guest

    Bil Kleb, May 5, 2007

  3. Tom Payne

    Robert Dober Guest

    Sorry if this OT but following some of the links given in this thread
    I just discovered this.

    http://hacketyhack.net/

    Amazing that I have not read about this before here!

    Cheers
    Robert

    --
    You see things; and you say Why?
    -- George Bernard Shaw

    Robert Dober, May 5, 2007
  4. Tom Payne

    John Joyce Guest

    On May 6, 2007, at 1:28 AM, Robert Dober wrote:

    > Sorry if this OT but following some of the links given in this thread
    > I just discovered this.
    >
    > http://hacketyhack.net/
    >
    > Amazing that I have not read about this before here!

    It's kind of new and a bit confusing at times due to art.

    John Joyce, May 5, 2007
  5. Tom Payne

    Robert Dober Guest

    On 5/5/07, John Joyce <> wrote:

    > On May 6, 2007, at 1:28 AM, Robert Dober wrote:
    >
    > > Sorry if this OT but following some of the links given in this thread
    > > I just discovered this.
    > >
    > > http://hacketyhack.net/
    > >
    > > Amazing that I have not read about this before here!

    > It's kind of new and a bit confusing at times due to art.

    Really, we are just in 0.4, I think it has great value.
    Why is a hack of a hecker, or something like that ;)

    Cheers
    Robert

    Robert Dober, May 5, 2007