Ruby Beach group in Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Martin Nemzow, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. Miami and Fort Lauderdale people? See the user group listing and let me know
    how we can meet, learn, swap.
    Martin Nemzow, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Martin Nemzow

    Armando Guest

    Hi Martin

    I saw your post via the Ruby Weekly News. I am glad to see more
    interest about Ruby in South Florida. I started a yahoo group
    (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RubyRailsSofla/) a while ago with the
    intent to focus on Rails as well as Ruby. We have a meeting scheduled
    for July 1st at the Panera on Weston.

    Please feel free to use that group to further advance our interest in
    all things Ruby.

    Regards,
    Armando Flores

    Armando, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Martin Nemzow

    Guest

    Greetings.

    Martin,

    A monthly Ruby Meetup was started a couple months ago in Fort
    Lauderdale. I attended the most recent meeting (a few days ago), and
    had a great time.

    You can join us here: http://ruby.meetup.com/71/ .

    Armando,

    Maybe we should discuss fusing the groups? The organizer of ours is
    Chris Saylor of Steelpixel and the Web 2.0 podcast. I think you can
    contact him through the meetup.com interface.

    I'm so excited to finally have somewhere to talk IRL about ruby.

    Thanks,
    Jared Nuzzolillo

    Armando wrote:
    > Hi Martin
    >
    > I saw your post via the Ruby Weekly News. I am glad to see more
    > interest about Ruby in South Florida. I started a yahoo group
    > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RubyRailsSofla/) a while ago with the
    > intent to focus on Rails as well as Ruby. We have a meeting scheduled
    > for July 1st at the Panera on Weston.
    >
    > Please feel free to use that group to further advance our interest in
    > all things Ruby.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Armando Flores
    >

    > Martin Nemzow wrote:
    > > Miami and Fort Lauderdale people? See the user group listing and let me know
    > > how we can meet, learn, swap.
    , Jun 21, 2006