Ruby Beach group in Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Martin Nemzow

Miami and Fort Lauderdale people? See the user group listing and let me know
how we can meet, learn, swap.

Armando

Hi Martin

I saw your post via the Ruby Weekly News. I am glad to see more
interest about Ruby in South Florida. I started a yahoo group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RubyRailsSofla/) a while ago with the
intent to focus on Rails as well as Ruby. We have a meeting scheduled
for July 1st at the Panera on Weston.

Please feel free to use that group to further advance our interest in
all things Ruby.

Regards,
Armando Flores
(e-mail address removed)

onceuponapriori

Greetings.

Martin,

A monthly Ruby Meetup was started a couple months ago in Fort
Lauderdale. I attended the most recent meeting (a few days ago), and
had a great time.

You can join us here: http://ruby.meetup.com/71/ .

Armando,

Maybe we should discuss fusing the groups? The organizer of ours is
Chris Saylor of Steelpixel and the Web 2.0 podcast. I think you can
contact him through the meetup.com interface.

I'm so excited to finally have somewhere to talk IRL about ruby.

Thanks,
Jared Nuzzolillo