From: Benjamin L. Russell <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 3:00 AM
Subject: [Haskell-cafe] Haskell board game, anyone?
To: The Haskell Cafe <[email protected]>

Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
isn't there a Haskell version of this game?" (Or is
there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
of higher-order functions.

Begin forwarded message from "Geoff Knauth" (with
subject "[plt-scheme] Scheme board game, anyone?" on
"PLT-list Mailing List"
dated "Mon said:
Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
isn't there a
Scheme version of this game?" (Or is there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like
in the wonderful world of continuations.

Begin forwarded message from Chase Turner:

Benjamin L. Russell

Joel VanderWerf

Is this a chain letter? ;)

Neat idea tho.

Martin said:
Maybe off topic, but when I saw this, I thought, "Why
isn't there a Ruby version of this game?" (Or is
there?)

C-jump is a neat idea, mapping something fun (downhill
skiing) with programming. I look at this game and
wonder what it would look like in the wonderful world
of everything-is-an-object.