Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing Project Management System lauched!

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by admin@5inet.net, Jul 20, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
    Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

    Ruby Chinese Community was dedicated to furthering Ruby language
    become popular in China. Recently, we have put a SVN server (http://
    svn.ruby-lang.org.cn) and a project management system with Redmine
    (http://dev.ruby-lang.org.cn) to support open-sourcing projects.

    We will use SVN as our sourcesafe management tool and Redmine as the
    project management system, thanks for bob.yang to bring us a so power,
    based on Ruby language project management system and also thanks his
    enthusiasm of making this platform.

    We hope every rubist in China can take an active part in this!

    Applying a project here: http://ruby-lang.org.cn/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

    Let's do our best for it!

    Ruby Chinese Community
    http://www.ruby-lang.org.cn
    , Jul 20, 2007

  2. Brad Phelan Guest

    Re: Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing Project Management Systemlauched!

    wrote:
    > Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
    > Project Management System has been lauched successfully.
    >
    > Ruby Chinese Community was dedicated to furthering Ruby language
    > become popular in China. Recently, we have put a SVN server (http://
    > svn.ruby-lang.org.cn) and a project management system with Redmine
    > (http://dev.ruby-lang.org.cn) to support open-sourcing projects.
    >
    > We will use SVN as our sourcesafe management tool and Redmine as the
    > project management system, thanks for bob.yang to bring us a so power,
    > based on Ruby language project management system and also thanks his
    > enthusiasm of making this platform.
    >
    > We hope every rubist in China can take an active part in this!
    >
    > Applying a project here: http://ruby-lang.org.cn/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36
    >
    > Let's do our best for it!
    >
    > Ruby Chinese Community
    > http://www.ruby-lang.org.cn

    I had a quick peek at the Redmine project management tool. It looks very
    good and seems to come with good documentation.

    Brad Phelan, Aug 8, 2007

  3. Mark Gallop Guest

    wrote:
    > Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
    > Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

    Ooo, this looks very nice. Thanks and well done!

    Mark
    Mark Gallop, Aug 9, 2007