Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing Project Management System lauched!

admin

Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

Ruby Chinese Community was dedicated to furthering Ruby language
become popular in China. Recently, we have put a SVN server (http://
svn.ruby-lang.org.cn) and a project management system with Redmine
(http://dev.ruby-lang.org.cn) to support open-sourcing projects.

We will use SVN as our sourcesafe management tool and Redmine as the
project management system, thanks for bob.yang to bring us a so power,
based on Ruby language project management system and also thanks his
enthusiasm of making this platform.

We hope every rubist in China can take an active part in this!

Applying a project here: http://ruby-lang.org.cn/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36

Let's do our best for it!

Ruby Chinese Community
http://www.ruby-lang.org.cn

Brad Phelan

[...]

I had a quick peek at the Redmine project management tool. It looks very
good and seems to come with good documentation.

Mark Gallop

Very glad to announcement that Ruby Chinese Community Open-Sourcing
Project Management System has been lauched successfully.

Ooo, this looks very nice. Thanks and well done!

Mark