Ruby client for a Java webservice

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by srikanth, Mar 20, 2007.

  1. srikanth

    srikanth Guest

    Hi

    I am accessing a webservice ( written in Java ) .
    below is the code I have written, to access a login method that takes

    String,String,ArrayofString as param.

    require 'soap/wsdlDriver'

    wsdl = 'http://abc.com:80/cwpidws/cwpidws?WSDL'
    driver = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
    driver.wiredump_file_base = "soapresult"
    param3 = Array.new(25,String)
    driver.login( "abcd", "efgh", param3)

    however the input message does not set the params the right way.

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <env:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
    <env:Body>
    <n1:login xmlns:n1="urn:com.sun.wpe.cwp.cwpidws/wsdl/cwpidws"
    env:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
    <String_1 xsi:nil="true"></String_1>
    <String_2 xsi:nil="true"></String_2>
    <arrayOfString_3 xsi:type="n2:Array"
    n2:arrayType="xsd:string[25]"
    xmlns:n2="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
    <item href="#id52"></item>

    The two strings ( String_1 and String_2) are not part of the message .
    how do i set the parameters to the function.

    srikanth, Mar 20, 2007