Ruby community - Sooo great!

Ruby Student

Team,
This community is like reading an encyclopedia. You read and you learn!

Last week I learned a bout a guy dropping Ruby and embracing Earth. He is
unhappy with the technological world. I guess that's fine!
Today, I learned about the existence of several languages that I never knew
were there:

cpan which I thought was some kind of pizza!
Lua which I thought was some kind of drink parallel to Kalua!
Groovy which I thought was some kind of Mexican sauce or gravy!

I also learned about an environment named Ramaze which I thought was some
kind of oriental soup. We have a soup named Ramen and I thought Ramaze was
an improved version of Ramen.

BTW, I tried Ramaze and got some errors which I'll post soon and see if I
can get some help!
I will look into Lua since I am interested in game programming.

Team, please keep it going let's continue with the fun!

Aaron Turner

Team,
This community is like reading an encyclopedia. You read and you learn!

[snip]

Yep that's what ruby-talk has become... maybe then all those people
who actually want to talk about ruby should move their discussion to
Wikipedia?

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/

Sean O'Halpin

Team,
This community is like reading an encyclopedia. You read and you learn!

[snip]

Yep that's what ruby-talk has become... maybe then all those people
who actually want to talk about ruby should move their discussion to
Wikipedia?

I suggest that those inconsiderate people who want to clog up this
list with ~talk~ about ~ruby~ (of all things) should prefix their
subject line with [ruby] - then we can all go back to sleep.