Ruby Contractor Openning

jfry

Hey, would you like the chance to code in Ruby 100% of the time?

At Lyris Technologies we create applications to manage and report on
legitimate email campaigns. We are a small and very profitable public
company, and our customers include major businesses, non-profits,
universities and both major political parties.

We have a full time contract position available for an experienced
Automation Engineer using ruby's watir automation framework. This isn't
a test automation position - we use GUI automation in one of our core
business applications - but we are looking for someone who understands
how to design and build a solid, flexible, reusable automation
framework. Solid experience with ruby is essential, and experience with
watir is a plus.

This position could be either out of our Berkeley CA office or be a
remote position. This will likely start as a 3 month contract with the
ability to extend it or convert to a permanent position by mutual
agreement.

We are looking to find someone who can come in to this high-profile
contract position and show quick results. If the above sounds
interesting to you, please email me at (e-mail address removed).

Jeff Fry

http://www.lyris.com
http://www.lyris.com/customers