Ruby Contractor Openning

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by jfry, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. jfry

    jfry Guest

    Hey, would you like the chance to code in Ruby 100% of the time?

    At Lyris Technologies we create applications to manage and report on
    legitimate email campaigns. We are a small and very profitable public
    company, and our customers include major businesses, non-profits,
    universities and both major political parties.

    We have a full time contract position available for an experienced
    Automation Engineer using ruby's watir automation framework. This isn't
    a test automation position - we use GUI automation in one of our core
    business applications - but we are looking for someone who understands
    how to design and build a solid, flexible, reusable automation
    framework. Solid experience with ruby is essential, and experience with
    watir is a plus.

    This position could be either out of our Berkeley CA office or be a
    remote position. This will likely start as a 3 month contract with the
    ability to extend it or convert to a permanent position by mutual
    agreement.

    We are looking to find someone who can come in to this high-profile
    contract position and show quick results. If the above sounds
    interesting to you, please email me at .

    Jeff Fry

    http://www.lyris.com
    http://www.lyris.com/customers

    jfry, Oct 13, 2005