Ruby Contractor Required

Jonny Demko

Ruby Developer Required

A Ruby developer is required for a market leading online price
comparison website based in North London. The client are looking for a
contractor with strong experience of pure Ruby development.

This would be a 2 month initial contract with a view of extension if all
goes well. The contract is more than likely to last 4 months at least.
The client are based in a brilliant part of London and offers a
challenge to the strongest of Ruby developers. The product is a well
defined piece and they need a "bridge" built and written in pure Ruby
amongst other tasks.

With regards to pay, the client and I are open to negotiation as they
need someone to start ASAP. This contract opportunity has the potential
to turn around and have you starting within two days.

If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV without delay to
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks,

Jonny Demko
IT Web Development and Design Consultant
75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE|
Tel: 020 7469 5100 | Fax: 020 7469 5051 - Huxley Associates