Ruby DCamp wiki is up, venue and date very soon.

Evan Light

Ruby DCamp now has a wiki on barcamp.org (http://barcamp.org/Ruby-DCamp). If you're interested, drop by, sign up as a likely attendee, perhaps post a topic that you'd be interested in seeing at Ruby DCamp (we'll have a planning session the morning of day 1). We've nearly settled on a venue and time. Ruby DCamp will most likely be the first weekend in October in Washington, D.C.

We hope that you can join us.

If you're interested in learning more, you can also follow ruby_dcamp on twitter (http://twitter.com/ruby_dcamp).

Abstract:
Up until Ruby DCamp, Ruby conferences have followed the traditional speaker-audience model. However, the Ruby community is made up of a great number of early adopters extremely bright, talented, and entrepreneurial individuals who are capable of being more than a passive audience. Therefore Ruby DCamp seeks to enable these individuals to enrich themselves and one another in the best way possible by providing an Open Space event where they can decide what matters to them collectively and to act upon those interests.