    You can download Steel from http://www.sapphiresteel.com

    best wishes
    Huw Collingbourne
    Huw Collingbourne, Jun 14, 2006

  2. "Jay Levitt" <> wrote in message
    news:njuodm8o5w9w$...
    > On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:26:42 +0100, Huw Collingbourne wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone using Visual Studio 2005 may like to know that our free IDE, Ruby
    >> In
    >> Steel, now has integrated debugging (breakpoints, watch variables,
    >> locals,
    >> autos, trace-into, step-over, syntax error location, run to cursor etc.)

    > The day I am able to step into Rails code with Steel is the day I insist
    > on
    > paying you lots of money... please keep us informed!

    I look forward to holding you to that promise!

    We are trying to be realistic in the release schedule of versions of Steel -
    so the July release will include 'basic' Rails support only (project
    management in the solution explorer, rhtml colouring, integrated script /
    generate / scaffold and a few other things). The August release will
    concentrate on various 'interactivity' improvements to the editor. However,
    suffice to say that we are just as keen as you are on having debugging for
    Rails and you may want to keep an eye on our web site as we shall gradually
    be filling in more details of the features of forthcoming releases - some of
    which you might find of interest :)

    best wishes
    Huw Collingbourne
    http://www.sapphiresteel.com