    a tool, and can provide me a link?

    Thanks.

    http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7837/screenshot1pd2.png

    Sam Rudd, Apr 9, 2008

    Phillip Gawlowski, Apr 9, 2008

  3. Sam Rudd

    Sam Rudd Guest

    Thank you, I'm now looking into ZenTest.

    On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Phillip Gawlowski <

    Sam Rudd, Apr 9, 2008
  4. Sam Rudd

    Tom Cloyd Guest

    Sam Rudd wrote:
    > Thank you, I'm now looking into ZenTest.
    >
    > On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Phillip Gawlowski <
    > > wrote:

    I think you really also ought to look hard at ruby-debug. It's extremely
    useful, in my estimation. Zentest isn't quite the same approach to
    coding errors, of course, but is still outstanding.

    Finally, as a third, and possibly best approach of all, do check out
    rspec.rubyforge.org.

    I'm exploring all of these currently, and finding them all very much
    worth my time.

    Tom

    Tom Cloyd, MS MA, LMHC
    Private practice Psychotherapist
    Bellingham, Washington, U.S.A: (360) 920-1226
    << >> (email)
    << TomCloyd.com >> (website & psychotherapy weblog)
    << sleightmind.wordpress.com >> (mental health issues weblog)
    << directpathdesign.com >> (web site design & consultation)

    Tom Cloyd, Apr 9, 2008
  5. Sam Rudd

    Sam Rudd Guest

    I'm looking into ruby-debug, thanks. I'll keep the debug window open, but
    once I get good enough at Ruby to make decent programs, I'll test as I go
    using the built in tests.

    Sorry if this posts twice, it keeps doing that for some reason.

    Sam Rudd, Apr 10, 2008

    Phillip Gawlowski, Apr 10, 2008
  7. Sam Rudd

    Agile Laurel Guest

    Phillip Gawlowski wrote:

    up

    visit a rubyonrails website :http://www.rorchina.net
    wolf union program club :http://wolf.rorchina.net
    China Rubyonrails club: http://bbs.rorchina.net

    Agile Laurel, Apr 11, 2008
  8. Sam Rudd

    Tom Cloyd Guest

    Phillip Gawlowski wrote:

    I appreciate your point of view, Phillip. I was excited to work with
    ruby-debug, and I'm moving rapidly on to look at ZenTest and especially
    at rspec. I'm predicting to myself that I'm going to end up with the
    point of view you've just expressed. We'll see.

    t.

    Tom Cloyd, Apr 12, 2008